How to cite Webhose.io datasets in academic research
Understand the webhose.io data structure and how to cite our datasets for publication. The Webhose.io guide to citing web datasets in academic research shows you how to:
- Get instant, free access to millions of indexed web pages per day
- Understand what kind of coverage to expect across countries and languages
- Differentiate between extracted, inferred, and enriched information
- Integrate the same web datasets used by industry leaders like Mention and Kantar Media
- Stop wasting time and resources crawling, scraping, and extracting web data yourself
Webhose.io provides on-demand access to structured web data that anyone can consume. We empower you to build, launch, and scale big data operations so you can focus on what you do best – whether you’re a budding entrepreneur working out of the garage, a researcher in the science lab, or an executive at the helm of a Fortune 500 company.