Career Opportunities at Webhose.io
Inside Sales Account Executive
Webhose is looking for a Inside Sales Account Executive to join our Inside Sales team.
Working days: Monday-Friday (US time)
- Prospect and qualify existing and/or potential customers.
- Identify and close deals with customers via phone, email or social media.
- Manage the full sales cycle, including qualification, contract negotiation and closing; handle technical inquires.
- Lead a consultative sales engagement, diving deep into a prospect’s business challenges, while demonstrating ROI and long-term strategic value.
- Execution of sales activities with internal cross-functional teams, with senior management and company counsel.
- Manage pipeline and documentation in Outreach and Salesforce.
- Maintain weekly sales forecast and achieve quarterly revenue quotas.
- 3-4+ years of SMB Insides Sales experience with demonstrated success of exceeding quarterly quotas (SaaS an advantage).
- Comfortable having “business value” and “ROI” conversations with potential technical buyers.
- Proven experience as the owner of the full sales cycle, within the SMB market.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Closing mentality, strong negotiation skills.
- Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Strong phone presence and experience.
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal a MUST.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Tech savvy, good with digital interfaces.
- Prior experience with Salesforce an advantage.
- Prior experience with US market an advantage.
What we offer:
Our offices are a workplace which encourages an open culture. Everyone is a hands-on contributor and feels comfortable sharing ideas and opinions. We do what we love, and we love what we do.
Sales Development Representative
Webhose is looking for Sales Development Representative to join our Inside Sales team.
Working days: Monday-Friday
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present the company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Set up meetings or calls between potential clients and the sales team
- Perform market research to gather additional information about outbound prospects
- Reach and exceed key performance indicators including scheduled calls, completed calls, and qualified opportunities
- English speaker – Mother tongue
- 1+ years of relevant experience in international SaaS Products/Services for the business sector (B2B)
- Track record of achieving sales quota
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Ability to multitask and prioritize large lists of leads
- Strong phone presence and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
- Understanding of technology and fast learning ability
- Ambition & high motivation for success
Marketing Operations Specialist
Webhose is looking for a talented Marketing Operations Specialist
You’ll report to Webhose Marketing Director and be responsible for managing and operating all aspects of our marketing systems, you will work closely with other departments in the company to implement processes and produce marketing deliverables. You will create and maintain ongoing reports, and explore trends while developing KPIs and growth metrics.
You will be part of a great team and have a big influence on daily and ongoing decisions, processes, and future plans. You must be analytical, self-motivated with an entrepreneurial attitude, attentive to detail, passionate about your work, and creative.
- Manage all technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM, WordPress, Google analytics, etc.) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Create, maintain, and improve metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Proactively explore data to find trends, discover KPIs, and apply proper hypothesis testing.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve the marketing team efficiency and our marketing performance.
- You will work closely with different departments such as operations, sales, and product to implement processes and procedures and produce marketing deliverables.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- 2 years as a Marketing Operations Specialist in SaaS companies – Must.
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis tools like Google Analytics and similar – Must.
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems and integrating those systems with other technologies (Salesforce, Pardot – Big advantage).
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal a Must.
- WordPress knowledge – Big advantage.
- Attention to details and experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
What we offer:
Our offices are a workplace that encourages an open culture. Everyone is a hands-on contributor and feels comfortable sharing ideas and opinions. We do what we love, and we love what we do.