Career Opportunities at Webhose.io
Digital Marketing Manager
Webhose is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to take full responsibility of our inbound marketing strategies. You’ll develop, implement, track and optimize our content activity and campaigns across all digital channels. You’ll also lead our SEO, PPC, and Content team to deliver results.
Your Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
- Research, plan, and manage strategy and execution for digital marketing, including content marketing, digital advertising, social media and the company website
- Plan and execute all digital marketing campaigns including ABM, webinars, and content syndication programs
- Manage and lead external SEO/SEM teams, including setting goals and objectives, approving campaigns, and supervising ongoing activity
- Monitor and measure performance and provide ongoing insights on marketing activity
- Work with content creators to generate and share content that builds meaningful connections
- Own the company website
- Improve and optimize our inbound marketing performance
- Design, build and maintain the company’s social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Inspire our team of internal and external storytellers and be the chief evangelist for our message, brand and content
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and touchpoints
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Native English speaker a must
- Minimum 5+ years of proven working experience in B2B digital marketing and content. SaaS product experience is a huge plus
- Profound knowledge and understanding of content marketing, proven track record in managing digital marketing campaigns, ABM campaigns, managing content writers, and distributing online content
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM teams, marketing databases, emails, and social media
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Working knowledge of marketing automation platforms (e.g. Marketo, Pardot)
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up to date on the latest trends and best practices in the online marketing realm
Technical Customer Success
Webhose is looking for a Technical Customer Success to join our team.
Working days: Monday-Friday
If you’re a natural troubleshooter with great communication skills who thrives in a
fast paced environment – then this is a great opportunity for you!
- Respond to customer support inquiries as quickly and accurately as possible via
written conversations and emails
- Participate in voice & video conference calls
- Take technical escalations and coordinate solutions with other team members
- Be proactive and help improve our data operations
- Advocate customers’ needs
- Contribute to our knowledge base
- Work cross-functionally with other teams (Sales, DevOps, QA, Marketing)
- 1 year in Customer Success or Technical / Product Support.
- Excellent native spoken and written English.
- Good communicator.
- Analysis and problem-solving skills. A natural troubleshooter
- Tech Savvy with a grasp of Big Data, Data Mining & Analytics.
- Additional Languages
- Familiarity with SaaS / RESTful APIs
- Programming background
- Sales background
Inside Sales Account Executive
Webhose Sales is looking for an Inside Sales Account Executive to join our team Monday-Friday
What You’ll Do:
- Prospect and qualify existing and/or potential customers
- Identify and close deals with customers via phone
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with client decision-makers
- Keep records and generate reports on all phases of activities, including account plans and forecasts
- Display strong time management skills
- Understand and manage all phases of the sales cycle; ability to handle technical/product inquiries
- Manage pipelines and business forecasts
- Dynamic, high energy sales professional with 2+ years of demonstrated success in sales for the SaaS B2B sectors
- Strong phone presence and experience
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal a MUST
- Demonstrated ability to exceed quarterly quotas
- Strong computer, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Prior experience as an Inside Sales Manager an advantage
- Experience selling enterprise level solutions in the security and compliance markets an advantage
- Prior experience with Salesforce an advantage
We’re looking for a Fullstack Developer to join our team.
You will help build and maintain our web applications, marketing site, user dashboards and internal CMS, while working with cutting edge technologies. In this role you’ll get to learn new technologies and use them to make the UI and UX better.
- 4+ years of proven hands-on experience as a Fullstack Developer
- Experienced with a backend programming language such as: Java, Python, etc.
- An autodidact approach to software development
- Experience with WordPress
- Setting up Apache/MySQL
Webhose is looking for a talented and competitive OSINT-Cyber Analyst who will be responsible for the deep and dark web analyses.
What You’ll Do:
- Discovery of new deep and dark networks
- Threat analysis reports
- Conducting proof of concepts with customers
- Cyber research and exploration
- 1-3 years of relevant experience as an OSINT/WEBINT analyst (8200 military unit or similar background)
- Hands-on experience creating and analyzing investigations/reports
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Fluent English (written/spoken/reading)
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Understanding of technology and a fast learner
- Ambitious and highly motivated to succeed
- 1 year previous experience in the industry is an advantage